Campus / Organization:
The AT&T Film Awards, in partnership with Submittable, recognizes new and emerging filmmakers who are shaping the future of entertainment through innovative and immersive filmmaking. The 7th edition of the AT&T Film Awards is shining the light on emerging creators from across the U.S. – with categories for Spanish-language, Youth film concept, merged or augmented reality, virtual reality, and mobile/360/drone.
They are rewarding excellence in filmmaking with $60,000 in cash and prizes, featured screenings during SHAPE 2020, and the opportunity to network with industry executives. The Spanish-language category includes a prize valued at $15,000 to attend the summer 2020 filmmaking program at USC Cinema Arts in Los Angeles.
● Best Spanish-language film: December 16, 2019
● Best youth film concept: January 24, 2020
● Best merged or augmented reality: April 30, 2020
● Best virtual reality: April 30, 2020
● Best mobile/360/drone film: April 30, 2020
Learn more about full prizing and contest guidelines.
AT&T Film Awards