Honolulu, HI 96813
Full Job Description
KITV, Inc / KIKU LLC are owned by the Allen Media Broadcasting company.
Assistant Creative Services Director – The primary role of the ACSD is to manage production of television commercials, by working with company sales staff, and clients. Also, the ACSD will also function as a content creator, that will produce, write, shoot and edit commercials. They will also oversee and manage the workload and activities of the Creative Services Content Creator.
- Manage the overall commercial production load/requirements of the department.
- Function as a content creator, with an emphasis on local television commercials.
- Manage the production needs of sales staff and clients.
- Oversee the work of the Creative Services Content Creator.
- Assist the department head in management duties.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Exceptional photography skill (video/still)
- Advanced editing capabilities, expert in the use of picture and sound to create compelling stories.
- Skilled in the use of Adobe Creative Suite and associated software.
- Proven record of dependability.
- Experience with advertising a plus.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to resolve various problems which require general knowledge of the company policies and procedures, while maintaining confidentiality.
- Capable and willing to resolve unexpected problems and be flexible to manage unscheduled changes.
- Possess excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills.
(808) 535-0400Apply For Position