We are looking for a motivated, passionate, well organized, self-directed, detail-oriented candidate to help us bring our marketing initiatives to life! Hours are flexible with the option to work remotely (meeting 1x a week in the office minimum).
– Create/manage content for: Website, Social media – FP, Instagram, LinkedIn
– Digital communications – Quarterly email newsletter
– Coordinate photo shoots – projects, staff, etc.
– Assist with preparation of Proposals & Qualification packages
– Prepare material/image boards for architectural projects
Requirements include, but are not limited to:
– Knowledge of digital/online marketing, communication & marketing techniques
– Familiarity with graphic design and production techniques
– Experience in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, & WordPress
– Strong interpersonal skills
– Excellent communication skills
– Graphic design and layout skills
– Excellent organizational and analytical abilities
– An enthusiastic team player is a must
– Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
– Ability to prioritize and concurrently service multiple projects
– Degree in design, marketing or related field is a plus
We offer a great work environment with a competitive benefits package. Salary is negotiable and commensurate with experience.