Looking for creative intern(s) for GRRRLTRAVELER, a travel blog and YouTube influencer brand. Position is ideal for those who have ever wondered how influencers grow, manage, monetize their audiences and platforms.
The ideal candidate is responsible, can multitask, take creative initiative and is passionate about finding new ways to engage audiences on YouTube and digital/social media. I love idea people and creative problem solvers, who are continually looking for better ways to manage /execute ideas more efficiently. While this is an internship position, you will be treated as a content creator, decision maker, assisting GRRRLTRAVELER in influencing and expanding its audience of travelers. Also, there may be times we may work/communicate remotely.
Digital Media/Blog Intern tasks:
– Social media scheduling and refining brand strategy (i.e. Instagram Stories/IG)
– Create click-worthy Pins, thumbnails, covers for social shares & engagement
– Format blog, branded content and guest posts in WordPress.
– Experience with WordPress preferred.
– Update newsletters to subscribers in Mailchimp.
– Manage/update database of guest posters, sponsors, tasks.
– Answering emails dealing with prospective sponsors, advertisers, press trips.
– Great photographic eye for YouTube and Instagram storytelling ( and occasional willingness to be on camera).
– Good organizational skills are must: looking for someone who can keep projects on track.
YouTube & Video intern (P.A. duties):
– Premiere Pro experience ( i.e. loading footage and graphics, assistant editing)
– Motion graphics experience appreciated, but not a must.
– Comfortable with filming using a DSLR camera and occasional willingness to be on-camera.
– Great photographic eye for YouTube and Instagram storytelling.
– Maintain video database- uploading videos, artwork and information to Video on Demand and RokuTV
– Possible phone calls and/or email pitches to potential advertisers and sponsors.
Please send resume (list any software experience pertaining to position), state which intern position you’re interested in. Share any social media or blog links so I have an idea of your work/knowledge. Thanks for your time and interest,
I am looking to expand my creative team and have my eye out for an assistant who can occasionally travel with me in the future. I’m hoping this will ultimately be a paid position.