Becker Communications, Inc. is a full-service public relations agency with experience and expertise in event planning, marketing, corporate communications, government affairs, issue management, crisis communication and community relations. Our firm is currently looking for students wishing to gain hands-on experience at one of Hawaii’s premier public relations agencies.
Interns at Becker Communications, Inc. will have the opportunity to gain experience in the following areas:
– Proficiency in writing and proofreading written communications (i.e. news releases, media pitches, drafting newsletter articles, etc.)
– Research and gathering relevant information pertaining to client projects
– Crafting client messaging for various social media platforms (i.e. Instagram, Facebook, etc.)
– Evaluating print, broadcast and electronic media
– Understanding and maintaining a media database
– Assisting with planning and execution of special events (i.e. grand opening events, media events, etc.)