I am currently seeking an assistant to help me with photography and video production and post-production. A majority of the position will require producing professional photos and videos for standard residential homes and condos for sale throughout Oahu. Additional responsibilities will be required for occasionally shooting photos and/or video for high-end luxury residential properties, commercial properties, hotels, developments, promotional videos, and events.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Shooting photos and videos for standard residential real estate homes
• Assist with shooting and/or editing other properties, promotional videos, and/or events
• Editing videos using either Final Cut Pro X or Adobe Premiere Pro
• Assisting with company advertising and marketing campaigns
• Attending industry events and tradeshows representing the company
• Assisting with the company’s social media accounts
• Shooting video and editing behind the scenes videos
• Shooting stock video for various attractions throughout Oahu
Requirements for this position include:
• Transportation to/from each job location within Oahu. Travel expenses will be reimbursed for any travel outside of Oahu.
• Transportation to/from my home office in Kapolei on a regular basis for meeting and editing.
• Previous experience in photography and video using a DSLR camera
• Willingness to sign a two year non-compete agreement for any real estate photography and video in Oahu. Additional details available upon request.
Preferred, but not required, includes the following:
• Previous experience with a professional video camera (preferred)
• Previous experience in Final Cut Pro X, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, and Lightroom (preferred)
• A FAA remote pilot license and clean drone safety record (preferred)
• Web design experience (preferred)
About 360 Property Videos LLC:
360 Property Videos LLC is an architectural video production and photography company that produces videos and photos for various types of real estate properties, such as hotels, real estate developments, commercial (shopping centers, offices, mixed-use, etc.), residential (homes, condos, vacation rentals, etc.), and vacant land.
$10-$25/hour based on experience