The Digital Media Intern at Ronald McDonald House Charities of Hawaii will work to create and deliver engaging content on behalf of the organization. The individual will work directly under the Public Relations and Marketing Manager.
• Understand appropriate usage and best practice for primary social media platforms including: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
• Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
• Capturing high-quality, creative pictures/videos
• Create editorial calendars for social media
• Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
• Work with internal teams to support the development and creation of an overall digital media strategy
• High levels of energy and passion
• Proficiency and experience in all primary social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram
• Passion for social media engagement, including understanding of social media standards and etiquette
• Working on a BA degree in Communications/Journalism, Marketing, Video, Business Administration or other related fields
• Strong communication skills, including grammar and spelling, in order to skillfully write creative ad/post copy
• Self-motivation, organizational skills, and ability to manage and complete a variety of tasks on time while achieving results
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment
If you are interested in applying, please email Michelle Willard at email@example.com with your resume and any examples of your student work.
8139512796Apply For Position