HONOLULU Magazine (www.HonoluluMagazine.com) is seeking a temporary full-time Digital Content Assistant to support our online content before, during and after HONOLULU Fashion Week(www.HonoluluFashionWeek.com). This is a temporary position starting on November 1 and ending on November 15, 2016 and will work out of our downtown Honolulu office and at the Hawaii Convention Center, the venue for the 2016 HONOLULU Fashion Week.
This is an hourly, non-exempt position reporting to the Digital Media Manager. Primary duties include updating our websites and social media.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Minimum 2 years of college coursework (Marketing major preferred)
- Ability to work evenings and weekends during the 2016 HONOLULU Fashion Week
- Prior social media experience in a business setting
- Minimum 1 years of Adobe Photoshop experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience using Content Management Systems
- Minimum 1 year of professional writing experience
- Photography experience is desired
The compensation for this position is an hourly wage of $10 per hour.
To apply via our online job posting system, please click on the “APPLY” button and upload your resume and samples of your work (social media posts, blog posts, etc.).
HONOLULU Fashion Week is produced by HONOLULU Magazine, the city’s user guide for fashion, dining, culture and history. HONOLULU Magazine is published by PacificBasin Communications, Hawaii’s largest locally owned magazine publisher and a member of the aio family of businesses. To learn more about aio, please visit us on the web at www.aioHawaii.com.
email@example.comApply For Position